Calendar - Long Term Planning Schedule

Below is the timetable of what I propose to complete before January 14th:

Sunday 12 December 2010

Script Update

Because teaser trailers are conventionally very short in comparison to normal trailers, I have decided to shorten my script to the first two scenes, rather than the final, 'Who's that rapping on my office door.' I have decided to cut this scene because it would be difficult for the sound to be good quality, given that my main character would be moving away and towards the camera whilst speaking.

I would have benefitted from using this scene, because American Gothic films were traditionally seen to derive from his poems, such as 'The Raven' and 'The Haunted Palace.'

I will therefore have to think of another way of ending my teaser trailer, so I will brainstorm ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment