Calendar - Long Term Planning Schedule

Below is the timetable of what I propose to complete before January 14th:

Monday 8 November 2010

Friday 5th November's Lesson

On Friday's lesson, we were taught by Alex, who took our class for a workshop on key skills we needed to know for using Adobe Photoshop. I found this lesson very beneficial, due to my limited knowledge of using a photo editing software. Among other things, we learnt:


  • How to open and save an edited document
  • The 'ruler lines' tool
  • Removing background colours/images from a picture (so you're left with the person on a white background)
  • Adding text, changing font

Below, I will show you how we were taught these skills and why they are important for me in my production.

Create new document:


Adding ruler lines





No comments:

Post a Comment