Calendar - Long Term Planning Schedule

Below is the timetable of what I propose to complete before January 14th:

Tuesday 23 November 2010

Magazine and Poster Mock Ups

Film Poster Mock Up:



Magazine cover mock up:


 For my magazine cover, I have decided that the main character which will be on the front cover will not look off to the side, instead looking only slightly off centre to the right (i.e. not looking directly into the camera lens). This will help me create mystery for the character (because I can place the right side of her face in shadows), as well as giving a larger amount of address and interaction to the audience. Also, if the character depicted on the front cover is well known, the reader will automatically realise from a front shot, which would act as a unique selling point for the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment